French for Pre-schoolers
First steps in French!
Languages early learning is the path to bilingualism! Pre-schoolers courses are made for the little ones from 4 to 5 years old to discover French language and culture through a series of stimulating and playful activities.
Classes are conducted in French for greater immersion, in small classes to give each child a maximum attention.
Our methodology is a fully-immersive approach, with songs, story-telling, habits, and a moment of interaction with our French and kids' specialists.
We encourage learning through creativity and use multiple intelligences as a tool to embrace the diversity of kid’s skills.
Course rituals such as a welcome song and habits to create a safe and joyful environment
Specific cartoons & contextualization to develop understanding (dialogues, characters’ actions and scenes)
Flashcards, vocabulary games, number matching, logic puzzles, recognition games,
Story reading and listening activities focusing on new sounds
- Interactive games via learning app, nursery rhymes, videos, custom-made games, interactive activities.
- In addition to being immersed in French, children will socialize
- Focus on oral comprehension & expression, personnal development and language skills.
- Webex: your web-meeting app to access the e-classroom, you just have to click on the link we will send you
- Padlet: your interactive online board with additional content (teacher's audios, complementary activities) for parents to follow-up easily
- Small classes: 6 kids maximum per class
- Native French-speaking teachers certified in teahcing French and experienced with infancy.
We open course regularly, call us for more info 04 335 87 12
You may also like
Kindly note that all courses are currently given online