French for Pre-schoolers
First steps in French!
Kindly note that all courses are currently given online
Languages early learning is the path to bilingualism! Pre-schoolers courses are made for the little ones from 4 to 5 years old to discover French language and culture through a series of stimulating and playful activities.
Classes are conducted in French for greater immersion, in small classes to give each child a maximum attention.
Our methodology is a fully-immersive approach, with songs, story-telling, habits, and a moment of interaction with our French and kids' specialists.
We encourage learning through creativity and use multiple intelligences as a tool to embrace the diversity of kid’s skills.
Course rituals such as a welcome song and habits to create a safe and joyful environment
Specific cartoons & contextualization to develop understanding (dialogues, characters’ actions and scenes)
Flashcards, vocabulary games, number matching, logic puzzles, recognition games,
Story reading and listening activities focusing on new sounds
- Interactive games via learning app, nursery rhymes, videos, custom-made games, interactive activities.
- In addition to being immersed in French, children will socialize
- Focus on oral comprehension & expression, personnal development and language skills.
- Webex: your web-meeting app to access the e-classroom, you just have to click on the link we will send you
- Padlet: your interactive online board with additional content (teacher's audios, complementary activities) for parents to follow-up easily
- Small classes: 6 kids maximum per class
- Native French-speaking teachers certified in teahcing French and experienced with infancy.
We open course regularly, call us for more info 04 335 87 12
You may also like